Ready to calm your mind? This is an easy and quick way.
A busy mind, full of noise and worries, needs to take a break to regain control and be full operative.
This short breathing exercise might help:
1) block your right nostril with your thumb, and take a deep breath through your left nostril
2) repeat it at least for three minutes, putting to work just the left nostril
3) purposely, make the exhalation longer than the inhale
4) repeat this whole breathing for at least three minutes
5) relax and breath normally
Here you have the same instructions to calm your mind, but you can download the visual, or copy and paste it.
If you want to learn more techniques like that, specifically designed and adapted to you and your needs
Want to read more about emotional management? Check out this article