- What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are generated in the User’s computer, Smartphone, Tablet or any other device when accessing a web page and that allow the owner of said page to store or recover certain information about the browsing that is carried out from said equipment.
- Types of cookies
Below we provide information on the type of cookies and their purpose:
2.1. Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them.
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from www.maitenpanella.com.
Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Stella Maiten Panella but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Given that these third parties are the ones who implement them, blocking and uninstalling them is governed by their specific conditions and mechanisms.
2.2. Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment
Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. These cookies are stored in your terminal until the end of the user’s browsing session.
Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.3. Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse the website or platform and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, using security elements during browsing or storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube. These are session and persistent cookies.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve it.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included on our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
3. COOKIE MANAGEMENT
- You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
- In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:a. Google Chrome
- b. Mozilla Firefox
- c. Internet Explorer
- d. Safari
- e. Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- f. Chrome for Android
- Some of the cookies included in the categories of cookies described above are stored on your computer by third parties when you use our website. We have no control over these cookies or how third parties use them. They are used to enable the third party to provide us with a service, for example, analytics.