Want to calm your mind in an easy and quick way?
A busy mind, full of noise and worries, needs to take a break to regain control and be full operative.
This short breathing exercise might help:
1) block your right nostril with your thumb, and take a deep breath through your left nostril
2) repeat it at least for three minutes, putting to work just the left nostril
3) purposely, make the exhalation longer than the inhale
4) repeat this whole breathing for at least three minutes
5) relax and breath normally
If you want to learn more techniques like that, specifically designed and adapted to you and your needs